Final Submission



Unfortunately because of the global pandemic, I was not able to complete and perfect my magazine due to the lack of applications I could use. I do not have the application Publisher nor InDesign on my computer, but I will be able to explain what I would want to change in order to perfect my magazine.
For my cover page, I would crop of the picture a little more to focus more on the plate of food, and wrap my text around the food. I tried my best to fit the text in places where it would be visible to viewers, but the black text on the background can be hard to read.
For my Table of Contents, I would change the second picture of the inside of walts dining room to the third picture below it of Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar then add a picture of Bonefish and keep the last picture where it is, so that all of my pictures line up to the table of contents pages.
For my two page article, I would make the title bigger so that the first two columns on the right start at around the same height. I would also rearrange the sizes of some of the pictures so that the text can either be bigger or smaller so that it can take up all of the white space until the bottom.
Comments
Post a Comment