Creative Critical Reflection Question #4
4. How did you incorporate technology in the process?
I have incorporated a lot technology throughout my entire magazine. I have used the iPhone 11 Pro to take all of my pictures throughout my magazine, as well as the editing software in the pictures in Apple Photos. I have also completed my whole magazine by using the software apps Publisher and InDesign to make my magazine have a better design and look like an official magazine you would see in any store.
I have incorporated a lot technology throughout my entire magazine. I have used the iPhone 11 Pro to take all of my pictures throughout my magazine, as well as the editing software in the pictures in Apple Photos. I have also completed my whole magazine by using the software apps Publisher and InDesign to make my magazine have a better design and look like an official magazine you would see in any store.
Comments
Post a Comment