3rd Quarter Submission



I made a few revisions, since my 2nd quarter submission post. For my cover page, I changed the font of the main title and sub title so that it would stand out more to readers. The font that I used at first for the title, was a very typical font that many people use, and I wanted my magazine to be different and pop out more than others. I also changed the color of the font to white so that the title would pop more and t would be easier to read with the picture in the background. For the Table of Contents, I fixed my pictures on the right side of the page so that the sides are all equal and in line with each other. I also added a page number at the bottom of the page. For the 2 page article, I fixed the article so that it would be in two columns, this way it would be easier to read and a lot more organized. I spread out the words in each column so that all of the words line up and are equal so it looks way more neater. I also including some page numbers at the bottom of both of the pages.

Comments