Use of Conventions
My product uses some conventions from the Goodfood magazine. For example, I positioned the main title “Taste if Sarasota” in the very center top of the magazine. I also located the subtitle underneath the main title stating the edition of the magazine which is the “Seafood Edition”. I compete against other food magazines because in the “Taste of Sarasota” magazine it provides information about different restaurants in Sarasota and different recipes within the restaurants. My magazine provides not only recipes and food entrees and appetizers but also information on popular restaurants around Sarasota so it could also be directed towards tourists that want to visit Sarasota. This magazine attracts people who enjoy cooking and want new recipes to cook at home or for special events, as well as tourists who want a bite to eat around Sarasota and have multiple different choices of restaurants to choose from.
Comments
Post a Comment