First Revisions

For the cover of my magazine, I expanded my picture so that the picture takes up the whole frame of the magazine on the front page. I also changed the font of the main title and subtitle in the top center of the cover, as well as the color of the words. I decided to use white text instead of black because the black text blended into the surroundings in the picture and it was hard to read. I also rearranged a few textbooks so that it would be able to see what the text says better. 
For the Table Of Contents, the only thing I changed was the size of the pictures on the right size to make them all even and proportional to each other, as well as adding a page number to the bottom of the page.

For my 2 page article, I changed my article to be in 2 columns so that it would look more organized, I also added page numbers to the bottom of the pages.

Comments