Feedback and Revisions

Due to the comments I got back on my magazine, I have a few small errors and things I want to fix in my magazine so I can perfect it and make it even better than how it was before. I will be revising the main title to my article on the front page and make it more unique, because the font I have right now, as well as the color gradient within it, is a very popular choice to make as a title and I want my magazine to be unique and different compared to others. I also have to move the subtitle to a place on the picture in the background of the cover page, to a place where it can be easily read where the black text does not go on top of a dark background. For my table of contents, I plan on fixing the size of the pictures on the side to line up all together in one straight line. Also, I would like to change a few of the pictures on that table of contents page so that the restraints shown on the contents will line up with a picture of the restaurant beside the name of the restaurant. One last thing that I would like to revise is to put page numbers on every page of the magazine other than the cover page.

Comments