Locations for Photo Shoots



I chose to use Walt's Fish Market as one of the locations to do my photo shoot for my seafood edition of the magazine for a "Taste of Sarasota". I chose Walt's because it is one of the most popular seafood restaurants in Sarasota. It is also very convenient for me because I work as a hostess at Walt's, so I will be able to easily access multiple different views of the restaurant and behind the scenes in the kitchen.





 
I also chose to use Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar as another location in Sarasota. Phillippi Creek Oyster bar is a restaurant located on the water that sells very delicious seafood plates. This is another very popular seafood restaurant in Sarasota. It is located on South Tamiami Trail and has an outside, as well as inside area for dining. 

  
In addition, I also chose to use Casey Key Fish House as another location for a seafood restaurant. Casey Key Fish House is located right outside of Sarasota, in Osprey, yet it is a phenomenal place to go visit and have a nice, relaxing lunch. They sell plenty of seafood and it is located right on the water. It is available to boaters, so if people enjoying time on the water want to come have lunch at a restaurant, they are able to. 






Comments