Project Selection- Movie

I believe that it would be a bad choice to do a movie as the project for the group. For a movie, we have to consider where the movie should take place, the wardrobe, the lighting, and many more. The main conflict that my group would have is that we do not have enough equipment to create a movie. Another main conflict is the time, it would be very difficult with my other teammates to have a set time period and day to start filming because of either family events, work, volunteering, etc. I enjoy more of the set up for a magazine more than filming, I enjoy having the interviews and researching rather than filming for a movie. Although, making a movie could be more entertaining and you get time to get to know your teammates better. We would have to think more creatively and out of the box to create a storyline and genre we would want for the movie. Making a movie would be different and would challenge me to get into the field of directing, filming, and/or acting.

Comments