Project Selection- Magazine

I think that a magazine would be a good choice for my group for the project because I enjoy print journalism and the process of making a magazine intrigues us. Magazines usually target one specific group of audiences and inspire and engage their readers on the topic chosen in the magazine. Throughout all of first quarter, I have been exposed to many different styles and forms of magazines and they have given me many ideas on what I would like to do for my magazine project. I believe that I would enjoy finding a topic to concentrate on while making a magazine and go through the research and interview process. I think the magazine project would be the best choice for my group. The magazine seems to be easier to handle and work on rather than the movie. With the magazine, we would be able to work on at any given time; however, with the movie, my group would have to be together at a certain place and time and we would have to consider the lighting and wardrobe and setting, etc.

Comments